NOW ACCEPTING PATIENTS FROM SPRUCE GROVE AND STONY PLAIN
142, 14315 118 Ave NW, Edmonton, AB near St. Albert Trail & 118 AVE
LEARN ABOUT SHOCKWAVES AND CELLS
What is Shockwave Therapy?
Shockwave therapy is an advanced modality that can heal chronic and nagging injury conditions. Shockwave is often seen in:
- Professional athletics
- Sports Speciality Clinics
- Orthopaedic Clinics
Although there are many clinics offering shockwave, we off the most advanced shockwave devices recommended by medical doctors and patents. We off Spruce Grove Shockwave Therapy patients free over the phone consultations to determine if you need focus or radial shockwave. If you require only radial shockwave, we will inform you of the closest location with the best devices for treatment. If you require focus shockwave or both, we will recommend treatment options.
What should I know about Shockwave?
How does shockwave heal injuries?
- Creating a health environemnt for healing
- Improving the strength of the structure
- Increasing networks of mind to body (Motor Control)
- Increasing blood flow
Why do our patients travel to get treated?
- Most advanced shockwave devices
- Certified Physio
- Advanced treatment protocols (chronic pain, stubborn conditions, Mens health)
- Relaxed, friendly, and professional clinic.
- We offer phone consultations with our physio to give you advice on your injury or problem!
Type of questions our out of town patients ask?
Parking? We have convenient, free parking with easy clinic access
How many treatments? This can range between 3-12 treatments
Direct bill? Yes! We bill to most common insurance providers. Call ahead to confirm with us.
Advanced Shockwave Therapy: Many Painful Conditions to Resolve:
- Calcific tendonitis/Chronic Shoulder Pain
- Bunions/Hammer Toes
- Heel Spurs/Plantar pain
- Arthritis Conditions (Acute flare ups and soft tissue)
- Back Pain, Nerve pain, Sciatica
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Nerve Compression issues
- Whiplash Conditions
- Osgood Schlatters Syndrome
- Patellofemoral Syndrome
- Muscle & Ligament Tears and Sprains
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Frozen Shoulder/ Adhesive Capsulitis
- Back & Neck Pain
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Frozen shoulder
- Headaches, Cervicogenic
- Iliotibial (ITB) Band Contracture
- Shin Splints
- Radicular Pain
- Shoulder pain conditions (not all)
- Persistent pain
- Chronic pain conditions that involve tendons, ligaments and bone
- Pain that has all evidence-based treatment options
Success Stories: http://regenerateshockwavetherapy.com
Regenerate Shockwave Therapy Team.