Welcome to Regenerate Shockwave Therapy Edmonton
Are you experiencing shoulder pain, headaches, back pain, heel pain, stiff joints, tendon problems, elbow or joint pain? Have you noticed chronically tight muscles or pain that has lasted too long? Are you currently recovering from an orthopedic surgery? Have you suffered from an injury that did not fully recover? Regenerate Shockwave Therapy Edmonton can help!
Regenerate Shockwave Therapy Edmonton is a division of Regenerate Physiotherapy and we pride ourselves in providing excellent high quality medical care and rehabilitation programs.
Regenerate Shockwave Therapy Edmonton, an advanced medical shockwave clinic, utilizes STORZ Medical focused and radial shockwave therapy devices. Shockwave therapy relieves pain by simulating regrowth of healthy tissue.
Astonishingly, the benefits of shockwaves can be realized in as soon as one treatment, and are shown to systematically eliminate pain and improve joint and muscle mobility. Since research and clinical expertise have identified that a combined physiotherapy program significantly benefits patients receiving shockwave therapy, all patients are provided with a unique and effective shockwave therapy protocol. When indicated, shockwave therapy may be combined with physiotherapy, manual therapy, manipulation, individual exercise prescription, joint/muscle taping, or muscle energy techniques.
What makes Regenerate Shockwave Therapy Edmonton unique?
- We utilize the most advanced focused and radial shockwave devices with multiple treatment applications.
- We offer individualized shockwave therapy treatment protocols combined with comprehensive physiotherapy care.
- We are the first shockwave therapy clinic to offer on-site shockwave therapy in Edmonton and surrounding areas.
- All patients are provided with a unique and effective shockwave therapy program.
- Shockwave therapy in Edmonton may be combined with physiotherapy, manual therapy, manipulation, individual exercise prescription, joint/muscle taping, or muscle energy techniques.